2023 International Chinese-speaking Conference Announcement
General Subject: MAKING OURSELVES READY FOR THE LORD’S COMING
Living Stream Ministry
2431 W. La Palma Avenue / Anaheim, CA 92801
PO Box 2121 / Anaheim, CA 92814 / USA
December 30, 2022
To: All the churches in the Lord’s Recovery
Re: International Chinese-speaking Conference
Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord:
We would like to announce the 2023 International Chinese-speaking Blending Conference to be held Friday, February 17 through Lord’s Day, February 19, 2023. We would like to extend an invitation to all the churches and individuals to participate in this gathering.
The meeting schedule is as follows:
|1st meeting:||Friday, February 17, 2023||7:30 PM|
|2nd meeting:||Saturday, February 18, 2023||9:00 AM|
|3rd meeting:||Saturday, February 18, 2023||11:00 AM|
|4th meeting:||Saturday, February 18, 2023||7:30 PM|
|5th meeting:||Lord’s Day, February 19, 2023||10:00 AM|
All the meetings of the conference will be held at the Living Stream Ministry, Ministry Conference Center, 2431 W. La Palma Ave. Anaheim, California and will be open to the public. There will be translation into English, Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese. Some other languages may also be available. Please see the attached information regarding more details of the conference.
Please pray that the Lord will take more crucial steps in the advancement of His purpose during this gathering.
Living Stream Ministry
1. Webcast Schedule: The in-person meetings of the 2023 International Chinese Speaking Blending Conference will be streamed live at live.lsmwebcast.com for those whose time-zone permits them to watch the live meetings by webcast. The live webcast will be available according to schedule 1 below.
In addition to the live webcast of the in-person meetings, LSM will stream the messages, time zone after time zone, across the globe at conf.lsmwebcast.com. This will be done according to two different schedules, schedule 2 below for US churches and schedule 3 below for the rest of the world.
Schedule 1: For those who want to view the live webcast (live.lsmwebcast.com)
|Message 1:||7:30 PM||Friday, February 17, 2023|
|Message 2:||9:00 AM||Saturday, February 18, 2023|
|Message 3:||11:00 AM||Saturday, February 18, 2023|
|Message 4:||7:30 PM||Saturday, February 18, 2023|
|Message 5:||10:00 AM||Lord’s Day, February 19, 2023|
Schedule 2: For those in the U.S. (conf.lsmwebcast.com)
|Message 1:||9:00 AM||Saturday, February 18, 2023|
|Message 2:||11:00 AM||Saturday, February 18, 2023|
|Message 3:||7:30 PM||Saturday, February 18, 2023|
|Message 4:||10:00 AM||Lord’s Day, February 19, 2023|
|Message 5:||7:30 PM||Lord’s Day, February 19, 2023|
Schedule 3: For the rest of the world (conf.lsmwebcast.com)
|Message 1:||7:30 PM||Friday, February 24, 2023|
|Message 2:||9:00 AM||Saturday, February 25, 2023|
|Message 3:||11:00 AM||Saturday, February 25, 2023|
|Message 4:||7:30 PM||Saturday, February 25, 2023|
|Message 5:||10:00 AM||Lord’s Day, February 26, 2023|
The published meeting times for the live webcast on February 17-19, 2023 are Pacific Standard Time (PST) only.
The published meeting times for February 18-19 and February 24-26, 2023 are for your time zone, not for Anaheim, CA, USA (unless you are in the same time zone as Anaheim). LSM will stream the message meetings, time zone after time zone, across the globe. Thus, the saints in your locality do not have to figure out what time each message will begin based on your time difference from Anaheim. For more details, please click here to download the announcement.
1. There will be a special fellowship on Saturday Feb 18, from 4:00-5:30 pm, which will be held in the main meeting area of the Ministry Conference Center (MCC) and is open to all the saints who are attending the conference.
2. In considering the children of the saints coming from outside of Southern California, there will be limited child care provided in the nearby meeting hall of the church in Anaheim. There will not be childcare at the MCC. Please bring your children (from Kindergarten to grade six) to the following location half an hour before the meeting, and pick them up immediately after the meeting.
District 3 meeting hall of the church in Anaheim.
2528 W. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
Instructions Regarding Childcare
We would like to provide details regarding the children’s service being provided at the International Chinese-speaking Blending Conference, scheduled for the weekend of February 17-19, 2023.
- Children will not be allowed to enter the meeting hall at the Ministry Conference Center (MCC). See below information regarding childcare specific to age group.
- The children’s meetings (grades K-6) and the parents’ room for nursery or preschoolers (0-PreKinder) will be in the meeting hall of the Church in Anaheim District 3 located at 2528 W La Palma Ave, Anaheim CA 92801 (See attached map). Please use main West entrance and follow the usher’s instructions.
- As a reminder the conference schedule is:
|Friday, February 17||7:30 PM||First meeting|
|Saturday, February 18||9:00 & 11:00 am||Second & Third meeting|
|7:30 PM||Fourth meeting|
|Lord’s Day, February 19||9:30 AM||Fifth meeting|